8.9.09

Everybody are unique to each others


That is the reason why that we set our head to describe something to personalize one self. Sometimes the feelings grew even greater being something that make you wont sleep at night. I experience this before and from that moment i realize that i need to start something to personalize myself and make me unique to myself.

One thing that i learn, people whom are not unique will get them flow with others and being a followers is something that might bring people into manipulation of others towards him. So shout out and stop being a follower. At least give something that will give an impact to your life. MODIFY.

It starts with cutting stickers then i moved to something more advance, fibreglass. Its really flexible to manipulate and so on into fulfill the fantasy inside my head. So that the dreams become reality. So that I create identical to factory Yamaha R6 bodykit and shrink them to fit Yamaha TZM. In near future, the next explorable material will be carbon fibres, ABS plastic and titanium.

And the story begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...