14.9.09

Beyond imagination if you could see

At this very moment while doing nothing since Aidilfitri was so near and I still with my world of imagination. So much thing in life that I should achieve and yet still a fantasy and end up day dreaming a lot. My article would still emphasize on more pictures than words where always people thought like less talk more action. For me less talk more picture. And action must come first. If there is no action where in the world I can capture those things to put in here.

The topic is imaginary bike or sort of artist impression toward his masterpiece. When I start my hobby, it always evolve around drawings and sketches.. As time goes by the 2D and 3D graphics come into motion... And today i will show of few of my works that make me such enthusiast in my field of hobby and free time activities.

This is one of my earliest digital bike using Autocad. Still in the process of learning Rhinoceros, 3D MAx, Maya, Solidworks and Catia. For time being just using Autocad, 3D MAx, Photosop and also Rhinoceros. I keen to learn catia seing how that it works to do wind tunnel test and everything upon the built model. But maybe it will come last in the end as im so busy designing parts just using my instinct.

Here is some more of the design I done






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...